Assessment criteria – assignment three:
- I produced a photo story of 10 images that, as a set, tells a story and conveys a narrative. As in assignment one, engaged at local level. In my opinion theme for documentary photography project is perfect, this is very common problem, the way I showed this is understandable, project has slight sadness in this problem, which we can feel through compositions and colours.
- Did this assignment in colour. My images do not have any harsh colour, as theme does not allow this.
- My project does not have a visual chronology, this is set of images that represents same common problem.
- I structured my visual story it looks like written story. In commentary I presented a theme, further developments and complications and reason Why I chosen to do my project this way.
- I tried differed viewpoints and compositions, consistency kept.
- Commentary 200-300 words.
- Produced a pdf book dummy, i.e. a self-contained pdf document